Please Note: Patients are advised that in order to activate and access your Repeat Prescriptions online, proof of identification will need to be presented in person at your GP Practice; this will also provide you with access to your Care Records as from the 1st April 2015.
- Online - via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to register for online services. This system enables you to see a copy of the current repeat medication that has been authorised for you by the doctor and for which you have not yet used the quota of issues before the doctor needs to review your medication
- In person - leave your repeat slip in the box in the entrance hall with the item/s you require clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Fax - on 0161 773 9114
Online Prescription ordering
Via the link at the top of this page.
The Practice ID that you will need to log on with is P83025
This is the easiest way to order your medication as you will be presented with a list of your available items and will not need to type them in again. You will need to register for online services before you can use the service.
Please note that only items which are authorised for repeat issue will be shown. If some of your items appear to be missing from the list, this may be because we need to review you before re-authorising the medication. Whilst you may type a request for other items in the box at the bottom of the request page, you should also check with the practice whether we need to discuss these items with you.
Request to Register for Online Services
- To register for online services please fill in the online form here in order to receive an electronic letter to your registered email address (Please ensure that you check your Inbox and Junk Mail Box regularly for the letter). Once you have received your letter simply follow the 'How to Complete your Registration Guide'. Remember there is no need to register more than once, registering online will include access to online appointments.
- Please Note: Patients are advised that in order to activate and access your Repeat Prescriptions online, proof of identification will need to be presented in person at your GP Practice; this will also provide you with access to your Care Records as from the 1st April 2015.
- Should you experience any problems please refer to the 'Patient Frequently Asked Questions' Guide.
Electronic Prescription Service
- The vast majority of prescriptions are now sent to pharmacies directly through the Electronic Prescription Service, and all local pharmacies are able to receive prescriptions in this way. This service is faster, more efficient and more secure than processing paper prescriptions.
- The NHS now has an official system for nominating the pharmacy that receives your prescriptions. For the great majority of people with repeat prescriptions, this has already been set up, after discussion with you, by the pharmcies or the practice but it can be changed by you at any time.
- Please check with your pharmacy if you are unsure whether a nomination has been set up for you. Unfortunately, we are not currently able to show your nominated pharmacy on the website or to set it from a request made on-line. After April 2013, prescriptions for patients without a nomination set will need to be collected from our reception.
- To ensure accuracy please use the counterfoil provided when requesting repeat medication. If you do not have a counterfoil please quote the name, strength and dosage of all medication you require
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.