- Warm spaces Bury
Your guide to warm community spaces in and around the Bury borough, plus information on The Greater Manchester Ageing booklet bringing together key information for older people on cost of living support with messages focusing on three themes – ‘stay warm’, ‘stay safe’ and ‘stay well’. Visit https://theburydirectory.co.uk/warm-spaces-bury
- Antipoverty and financial wellbeing
No one should have to live in poverty and deprivation. But the reality is, millions of people around the world do. Find information and advice and top tips to help improve your financial situation on https://theburydirectory.co.uk/anti-poverty-financial-wellbeing
- Bury money advice referral tool (MART)
The aim of the MART is to help organisations/professionals ensure that the people who are struggling financially maximize their income by accessing all the support that is available to them. Visit https://theburydirectory.co.uk/the-bury-money-advice-referral-tool-mart
- Winter well
This page should help support you to stay as well as possible during the colder months on many issues. https://theburydirectory.co.uk/winterwell
- Home improvement
Our homes are important to us. They provide shelter, safety, and comfort. That’s why it’s so important to deal with home and housing issues as and when they arise. For further information on services who can help in relation to various issue visit https://theburydirectory.co.uk/home-improvement-winter-well
- Let’s eat and stay well this winter.
it is safe to say that winter in the UK can be a particularly tough time for some when it comes to food. If you or someone you know is struggling, then take a look at the link and see what support is available to Bury residents. https://theburydirectory.co.uk/food-winter-well
- Public Health Self Care Guide
Self Care is about helping you take control of your health and wellbeing, so you are less likely to develop health conditions which make you reliant on health services. Find out any the many community groups which are available within Bury to empower you and your family to live a happier and healthier life, living as independent as possible, whatever your circumstances. https://theburydirectory.co.uk/self-care On this page, there is also further information on how to know where to go to get treatment when required.
A digital wellbeing self-assessment tool, encouraging Bury residents to reflect on different aspects of their life, empowering them to make positive changes to their habit’s ad behaviours. For further information visit https://theburydirectory.co.uk/self-help-tool
- While you Wait –
This page offer information to support patients waiting for hospital treatment. Visit https://theburydirectory.co.uk/whileyouwait to find out more information on how to keep well and improve your health and wellbeing while waiting.
- Parents and carers of young children can find help to stay safe and healthy this winter with a new handy online guide. The booklet is part of the NHS Greater Manchester ‘Get to Know Where To Go’ campaign. It is packed full of tips and information on how to keep little ones healthy, what to do if they become unwell, and the best place to go for expert advice and help. With many families facing the challenge of rising costs this winter, it also includes details on how to find a food bank and where to go with money worries. The booklet was developed by the Children and Young Peoples Strategic Clinical Network and Communications and Engagement Team.
- 10GM, has produced a list of home from hospital services across Greater Manchester, which provide support such as transport, prescription collection, food supplies and mental health support to patients who have just been discharged from hospital.